Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dreaming

I'm daydreaming, again! I woke up this morning and continued reading a blog I couldn't finish last night. If you haven't checked out this blog then you NEED to. (http://www.71toes.com) (I tried inserting the link and even asked for help but I clearly have no clue what I am doing.) I want to be JUST like this woman when I "grow up." This lady is incredible. It got me daydreaming though about the future. I can't wait for the day that we have all the kids we planned, buy a house, make friends in our neighborhood, become a little more established- you get the point. That sort of stuff excites me. After reading the blog mentioned above and looking at all her wonderful pictures, I couldn't help but dream about that stage of life. What are you dreaming about?

3 comments:

  1. new favorite blog to stalk? yes, please.
    ps. love the photo at the top! your little fam bam is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This lady is SUPERWOMAN! I have spent way too much time on her blog looking at every single thing.

      Delete
  2. This lady is SUPERWOMAN! I have spent way too much time on her blog looking at every single thing.

    ReplyDelete