Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Stalking

I have always loved stalking people. Almost any kind you can think of- facebook stalking, going on a drive-by of my current crush's house (this practice has stopped because I live with mine but all girls have done it), blog stalking... I honestly love it all. As I was stalking a blog today I think I realized why. Besides all the cute pictures, fun backgrounds, and music, I love getting to know that person better. I honestly wish I could be best friends with everyone- know everything about them. I feel like reading people's blogs lets me do that a little more. I think of the relationships I have with my girlfriends. We'll send each other a text, or call, or talk online, and by the end of the month I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of how their life went that month- their good and bad days at work, drama with their crushes, what is going on with their family, stories of their professors and the annoying people in their classes, how they reacted in certain situations... you get the point- just every day stuff. I love that feeling of feeling like I actually know them- every part of them. I know their likes and dislikes, the quirky things that make them unique, how their usual day goes... I absolutely love that. It's when I stalk people's blogs that I feel like I get a little glimpse into their soul and who they are. I absolutely love that. So, I am off but maybe you won't find me as creepy if you find out I have been stalking you.

1 comment: