Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am the LUCKIEST!!

I have been reminded once again that I have the best friends. People may disagree and say that they are the ones that in face have the best friend but I know I am right. I was reminded today about the friendships that are truly beautiful- the friendships that distance doesn't change. The friendships that come naturally and easy and never change no matter how much time has gone by. I find that those are the friendships that are full of true beauty. I have a few such friends. Meet Melanie Duffy and Kimmee Wade - two of my very best friends.



They are the best friends a girl could ask for. I could spend hours telling everyone how incredible they are - so I will.

Melanie Duffy: Melanie is one of the most beautiful girls a person will ever know. Inside and out. She is a listener, the loyalest of friends, easy to talk to, and brutally honest at times- but only out of love. She is in love with love and could be a model.

Kimmee Wade: If you ever need a friend with a bigger heart, this is your gal. I am jealous of Kim. She is so easily able to love- and not just some people - ANYONE! She is spunky and has sass. She is independent, smart, and is going to make THE BEST mom. That girl is more prepared than anyone I know. And, I have always been impressed at how slow she is to judge. That is such a talent.

I could go on and on about these guys. There is something so special and beautiful about them. Their friendship means the world to me and while I may stink at calling, skyping, texting, etc, I know that if I ever needed anything, they would be there in a heartbeat, and I know that no matter the time or distance, nothing will ever change with us. I find that absolutely beautiful and it's just another one of those times I feel so darn lucky.

2 comments:

  1. McKaye this made me so happy! I love this! I love us! You said everything so beautifully. It couldn't have been said better by Shakespeare himself. Thank you for the sweet things you said. And you are right. If you needed me i'd be there in a heartbeat! I love you dearest McKaye and I always will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto. i love you. thank you for this<3 i needed it

    ReplyDelete