Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What to do?

I have been debating on whether or not I should get rid of my Facebook. I have had these thoughts for some time now and I have been thinking more seriously about it today after a cute girl in my ward said she was getting rid of hers. It made me think of how much time I waste on that darn thing and how many other things are so much more important in this life. I figure that I will make an effort get a hold of people that are important to me. Facebook hasn't ever changed this concept. I think of all the things I would/should rather be doing. My list consists of this:

This girl is my whole world and she deserves every second of my time. I should be making memories, not stalking other peoples. There is still that little part in my brain that keeps telling myself that I will regret getting rid of it once I do. Oh, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment