Thursday, March 15, 2012

Playing Dogs & Rice Cereal

I must say, I love this video camera. Zach bought it for Christmas and I love it. It was a very good purchase. We have been able to capture so many fun things.

Today I tried giving Sophie rice cereal for the first time. She neither hated it or liked it. She just ate it like she has been eating it for months. I thought I would post the video. Hopefully it works! I have no clue what I a doing when it comes to these things.



Sophie is the cutest and loves people up in her face. She would be the perfect kid to own a pet. Too bad we will never have one. She especially likes playing dogs- and not just some days- ALL DAYS! She LOVES people up in her face and all over her. It makes her so happy. Here is a little glimpse. Don't mind me acting like a total freak.



I love this little lady SO MUCH! She makes me SO incredibly happy. I can't imagine my life without her.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom :) I love you guys! Can't wait to be back in the USA and hangout with you!!!

    ReplyDelete