Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Girls Trip

I am bubbling over with excitement. A few years ago my mom and sisters took a girls trip down to California and we had a blast... so... we decided to go again. We are heading down to California this Friday and I am beyond excited. Here's what's in the forecast:


You may be wondering what this is. It's a map of the L.A. FASHION DISTRICT. It's blocks and blocks and blocks of clothes, toys, perfume, bags, flowers, fabrics, etc. AND bartering is encouraged. WAHOO!!!

THE SAN DIEGO ZOO! Oh , I can't wait. I was looking at maps online and IT IS HUGE! I can't wait.

SEAWORLD! The last time I was here I was in the 6th grade but I remember loving every second of it. I can't wait to go back.

So, the countdown begins. In just 2 days Soph and I leave for fun with the girls. I don't know if I said this already but...I CAN'T WAIT!

2 comments:

  1. Girls trips are a blast! Even better when you're headed to LA. Have so much fun shopping, drinking diet coke and giggling in the sunshine! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to take pictures of the dolphins for Lu. She loves them so much I think when we do Newport again we may take a day and take her to Sea World. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete