Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 1

I'm McKaye - lover of my handsome husband, my sweet little girl, and sunshine. Here are a few random facts about myself.

1. I absolutely love people. I wish I was able to have 100 best friends all at once.
2. I DO NOT like people touching my hair. I am extremely paranoid about grease and oils. Weird, I know.
3. I have a love for country music and hate when people bite popsicles with their teeth.
4. Chicken enchiladas and funeral potatoes are my favorite food.
5. I'm scared of the dark.
6. I have a ginormous love for babies and kids.
7. My lips are freckled.
8. I love helping people and seeing people happy.
9. My husband and my little girl are my world.
10. I love a good walk.
11. I love real estate. I am so far from having my own home but love looking at them.
12. I am a firm believer that every girl needs girlfriends no matter their season of life. I love my girl time. 
13. I love getting mail with my name on it. 
14. I love Jeeps.
15. I'm a lover of taking naps.




1 comment:

  1. you, my dear, are the CUTEST. this list is the best and i loved reading it...couldn't agree more about getting mail- it's the best! aaaand i can't handle when people bite popsicles with their teeth. haha love ya!

    ReplyDelete