Monday, March 5, 2012

Random Thoughts...

I have just a few things on my mind this morning.

1. The weather is WONDERFUL today. I went out on a walk with a friend in my ward and I felt myself getting hot in my sweatshirt. Kids were out in the courts playing on the playground. It's beautiful.

2. Meet my dream house.

It's only hundreds of thousands of dollars and totally unaffordable at the time in life but it's beautiful. At night my mind will sometimes get stuck on things. Last night it was stuck on thinking about how I could get money to buy that house. Silly, I know, but it's beautiful. What a dream it would be to live in that house.

3. Weddings. We have some good friends getting married. They slept over at our house last night and boy, it was great. I sure love them so much. It makes me giddy thinking about their wedding. I LOVE WEDDINGS. I would love to be a wedding planner. It would be the best job ever. Anyway, like I said, weddings.

4. Sophie is getting so big. I can't believe it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment