Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Homesick

I am absolutely homesick- and no, not wanting to go home but BUY a house. We aren't in a place to do so at the moment but a girl can dream, can't she? I look forward to the day we can. I have compiled a list of a few things I thought it MUST have. In my dreams it would have:

1. A big yard.

2. A beautiful staircase. (Every house needs one.)

3. A porch.

4. Wood floors.

5. A mud room.

6. Lots of windows.

7. A fireplace.

8. A guest bedroom.

9. Plantation Shutters.


I think that's all. I can't wait for the day we buy a house. CAN'T WAIT! I look at real estate and dream about it way too much. But as I said before, a girl can dream can't she?

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! Can you find my dream house too?!?! I love all those pictures! We just moved into a house!!! It is so much fun to decorate and make my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't WAIT for that day! Where is your house now? I can't tell you how jealous I am.

      Delete