Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Addition

I feel like we need to start using this new blog. We created it months ago and haven't touched it once. I think it's about time and I think I have a perfect first post.

Drum roll please...

WE



ARE EXPECTING ONE OF THESE... (Please see below)




ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2011 AND WE COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED!

(Well...we think it's only one.) I am officially ten weeks tomorrow and I feel like a little pudgy tummy is starting to grow. (The kind where people just think you are getting chubby.) Besides feeling like a pig and wanting to eat all the time, and having to take a few additional naps during the day, I am feeling wonderful. My second doctors appointment is in a few weeks and then the fun stuff begins. By this coming visit I should be able to hear my little peanut's heart beat and in just a few weeks it should be about the size of a plum. How cool is that? Z and I are absolutely ecstatic. We can't wait to be parents and the coming months couldn't go faster.

Anyway, that's our exciting news. We couldn't be happier.
More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment