Monday, May 7, 2012

Enjoy

A few things:

I am so so so glad that my mom is a photographer. Zach and I wouldn't have half the pictures of Sophie that we do if it wasn't for her. Last night we took a few and they couldn't have turned out cuter. Take a look for yourself.







On another note, we have a darling neighbor who let us borrow some movies the other day. I am not a huge movie person but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED both of them SO MUCH! I HIGHLY recommend both of them. Check out the links below and watch the trailers. You won't regret it.

The Chorus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVtJgU6WTj8

Dear Frankie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebn2eiqRA-4

Give those a watch when you have a second. You'll be glad you did. Well, think that's all for now. I'll be back later. XO

2 comments:

  1. she is the cutest little thing on this planet. she really is.

    ps. looove both those movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy i found your darling blog! what a cute little girl you have...miss you!

    ReplyDelete