Wednesday, July 6, 2011

California Lovin'

I just came across these pictures from California a few months ago. Although they are a few months late I wanted to share.


Me and Lucy at the beach. What a doll she is.


I was very impressed when I saw this picture for multiple reasons. Not only is Zach a man but he has never been a cheer leader (THANK HEAVENS). I was amazed that he was able to do this toe touch so perfectly.


A lovely day on the beach.


The family at the Bunker's house for June's baby blessing.


I'm lucky to have a mom who enjoys taking her camera with her. Zach and I would have no pictures without her.


One word: typical.


Us at June's baby blessing.

1 comment:

  1. I just realized you copied my little idea on the side of your blog. ha ha. glad you liked it! xo

    ReplyDelete