Monday, June 20, 2011

Little Love Letters

Dear Sophia...

We can't wait to meet you! Even that is an understatement. You couldn't come soon enough. I don't know if you are aware of how loved you already are. I'm excited to see who you come out looking like, what color your hair and eyes are, and to hold your little body close to mine. 27 weeks and counting. We're getting close.

Dear Salt Lake City...

You're beautiful. Especially in the mornings as the sun shines through the canyons and out onto the valleys. I quite enjoy your beauty, warm summer weather, and canyons so close. I enjoy my morning hikes, even though my ears freeze some mornings, the shade of your trees, and getting into my toasty car after it's been sitting out in the sun.

Dear Pool...

I dream of you every day as I try to find the perfect day to come and visit you. One day soon. I'm just waiting for the perfect temperature.

Dear Changing Body...

I am finding certain aspects of you quite amusing and others not so much. Some days I find myself trying to poke my belly button back in. It never seems to work to well. Other aspects, which are much more immature and at times disgusting, I have gotten a good laugh out of. Thanks for that at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment